Health Sector Emergency Preparedness Course: February 23rd, 2018
A Health Sector Emergency Preparedness (HSEP) course will be offered February 23, 2018. This course is open to all IFASC members. The details for registration and the location of the course are listed below. As your Emergency Preparedness Coordinator, I highly encourage all members to take advantage of this opportunity to improve our Emergency Plans and network with Health Care Coalition Members throughout the State.
Shelby Brouillette RN BSN
IFASC Emergency Preparedness Coordinator
To apply for this class, follow the instructions below:
1.) Have your FEMA SID number and password. You must have a FEMA SID number before you can apply for the class.
- If you need a FEMA SID go to: https://cdp.dhs.gov/FEMASID and click "Register for FEMA SID" or click "Forgot FEMA SID?" if you have forgotten your FEMA SID.
- Registering for FEMA SID number does not register you for this class. You must apply for the class separately.
2.) Click this link to apply for the class: Click Here to Apply.
- Enter your FEMA SID and password.
- A CDP Training Registration Systems (TRS) application for 18N-0584-HSEP will open.
- Complete the required fields.
- Click the "Review and Submit Application Now" button. Complete the application process by clicking the affirmation checkbox and providing your digital signature by entering your name and FEMA SID password.
- (If you have trouble with the link, go to https://cdp.dhs.gov/students. and enter 18N-0584 HSEP in the "Have a Promo Code?" box. You must enter the promo code exactly as it appears here to successfully apply).
3.) If you encounter any errors, please do not attempt to bypass or skip through them. Please document the error with as many details as possible and/or screen shots (print screen) and submit to FEMASIDHELP@cdpemail.dhs.gov so the error can be documented and addressed by the development team. Once the error has been reported, then proceed.